Travel for seven days to Tokyo, Japan from Chicago or New York between April and December anytime for $1400 Roundtrip. Includes a full Basic Travel Itinerary.
Known worldwide for it’s rich history, culture, cuisine, technology, architecture, fashion, music, nightlife, strangeness….pretty much for everything it does, Japan will push your limits in every way possible. Can you handle the crowds? Are you ready to take on Mt. Fuji? Will you step out of your comfort zone and try the food? Whatever you decide to do, Japan will offer you a more extreme version.
- Climb Mount Fuji the tallest inactive volcano in Japan.
- Tsukiji Market - where over 2000 tonnes of seafood is sold daily
- Senso-ji - Tokyo's most visited temple enshrined with a golden image of Kannon
- Visit Hemji-Jo one of Japan's most magnificent castle
- Shop your way through Shibuya and experience shopping like you never have before
THE BASIC TRAVEL ITINERARY INCLUDES:
- Weather Forecast
- A full forecast for your dates in your select city
- Local Map with highlighted Points of Interest
- Recommendations on things to do, places to visit and eat
- Accommodation recommendations
- Useful phrases with translations when applicable
- English to language-of-your choice phonetic translations and character (script, letter, etc. when applicable) translations
- Tips on getting around and transportation prices
- a quick guide to currency exchange and prices for moving about within the city
- Recommendations on the best time to visit a specific city to get the most bang for your buck
Above are photos of CP Travels in Japan.
WE HAVE PAYMENT PLANS. TO SET UP A MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN FOR YOUR TRIP, SIMPLY EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
*Price does not include the price of accommodation. CP Travels can help with accommodation at an additional cost upon request. All purchases follow our refund policy found here less itinerary cost. *August packages require an additional $100*