Captivating Cape Town
Captivating Cape Town
Travel for seven days to Cape Town, South Africa from Chicago or New York between April and December anytime for $1000 Roundtrip. Includes a full seven day Intermediate Itinerary.
Arguably one of the most beautiful cities in all of Africa, Cape Town sits right along the water and is backed by the iconic table mountain. Voted as the World Design Capital of 2014, the city has an unbelievable night life and is extremely modern and the budding art scene is top notch! This city was also the center of apartheid and the movement to end it. Be sure to visit Nelson Mandela’s holding cell on Robben Island while you’re here for a truly unforgettable experience.
- Table Mountain - One of the most famous landmarks of the city.
- The Castle of Good Hope is the oldest building with an extensive collection of military memorabilia and art colection.
- The Kistenbosch botanical garden is a beautiful collection of the flora of Cape region.
- Robben Island situated off the coast of Cape Town is the site of the prison where leaders of the apartheid movement were held, most notably, Nelson Mandela. It also offers beautiful scenery.
- The two oceans aquarium offers a number of events including the feeding of sharks and a lesson in scuba diving.
THE INTERMEDIATE TRAVEL ITINERARY INCLUDES*:
- Weather Forecast
- A full forecast for your dates in your select city
- Local Map with highlighted Points of Interest
- A general map of the city of your choice with points of interest highlighted making it easier to get around
- Detailed recommendations on places to stay, things to do, places to visit and eat
- Names of reputable sight-seeing tours
- List of hostels or hotels along with customer reviews and prices
- Location based special events (festivals, celebrations, etc.)
- Primary points of interest
- Local cuisine
- Locations to entertainment spots
- Useful phrases with translation
- English to language-of-your choice phonetic translations and character (script, letter, etc. when applicable) translations
- Tips on getting around and transportation prices
- a guide to currency exchange
- Cultural Do's and Don'ts
- A cultural etiquette guide detailing what to do and not to do while visiting your selected city.
WE HAVE PAYMENT PLANS. TO SET UP A MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN FOR YOUR TRIP, SIMPLY EMAIL US AT email@example.com
*Price does not include the price of accommodation. CP Travels can help with accommodation at an additional cost upon request. All purchases follow our refund policy found here less itinerary cost. *August packages require an additional $100*