$1500 total ($300 deposit+ $1200)
Flights can be arranged upon request
Oktoberfest 2018, the greatest festival on earth. With over 6 million people attending every year, the event is once again expected to be a massive celebration of everything that is Bavarian. From the incredible food and fine Munich beers, to traditional dress and music, the beer tents will once again pack out with people from all over the world.
We'll have reserve tent spaces and be within walking distance of all the action. We'll experience Oktoberfest for three days, and leave time to explore other cultural venues that Munich has to offer.
In true CP Travels fashion, you own your vacation. What you do each day is up to you, but you can always follow your curators and explore with our pre-planned itinerary. Here's how we'll spend our time in Germany:
**TRIP HIGHLIGHTS BELOW
In addition to three days experiencing Ocktoberfest, we'll visit the following while in Germany:
- Visit the English Garden the large public park that stretches to the Northeastern limits.
- St. Peters Church, Munich's oldest and smallest place of worship
- Deutsches Museum, a science and technology building like no other.
- Residenz Royal Palace, one of the largest palaces in the world.
- Walking tours and other festivals taking place before and after Oktoberfest are also optional activities that we'll take part in and explore.