Chicken & Mild Sauce: Cancun 2018
Mexico has a rich history steeped in mystery, and lore. Known around the world for its food, Mayan history, and colorful parties- this tropical paradise is a hot spot for travelers of all sorts.
While attendees of this trip are more than encouraged to explore the cultural elements of Mexico, we'll be settings our sights on one of Mexico's hottest party locations, Cancun. Located on the northernmost tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is home to the most highly sought after real estate for sun, ocean, and party vibes.
This party begins on June 28 and lasts until July 2nd, but guests are encouraged to come as early as possible in order to take in as much of the city as they can because once the drinks start flowing, they won't stop.
The Riu Cancun will be the "host" hotel where most of the team will be staying. Your trip isn't limited to just this location, however. Feel free to bring whoever, stay wherever, and have your own itinerary. The goal is to have as many people as possible come together in the same city, at the same time to celebrate life. The Riu Cancun is an all-inclusive resort located in the prime area of the city. Less than a 10 minute walk from all the nightclubs, lounges and bars.
There is no set itinerary and guests are encouraged to come and go as they please. Below are a few suggestions on things to do around Cancun, but this trip is all about meeting new people, spreading love and celebrating life on your terms.
The highlight of the weekend will be the Chicken and Mild Sauce 30 for 30 yacht party. The price is $100 and it includes an open bar and, of course, chicken and mild sauce. The party is open to everyone, but there's only a limited number of spots so be sure to reserve yours now! Payments for the yacht party can be made through paypal by clicking the link below.
This weekend will be one for the books! Again, EVERYONE is invited and nothing is off limits!
Tell your friends to tell a friend to tell a friend. See you in Cancun!
Things to do in cancun
- Cancun Underwater Museum- a contemporary art museum completely underwater
- Coba- Mayan ruins with climbable pyramid
- Ik Kil- a sacred Mayan swimming hole near Chichen Itza
- Xcaret Park- swim with dolphins, explore underwater caves & snorkeling
- Sistema Dos Ojos- a flooded cave system that you can explore
- Mercado 28- a traditional Mexican market
cancun do's & don'ts
- Don't drink the tap water- stick to bottled water as the local tap water isn't filtered the same as back home
- Don't pay full price- haggling is allowed and is encouraged at local markets.
- Bring and wear sunscreen- black people do burn and trying to buy it there will cost 2x as much.
- Try new foods-Mexico has some of the finest food on the planet so don't be afraid to try something new.
- Don't stay in one place- Get off your resort and experience the city.