Yearlong travel event

Pay it forward

In 2017 CP Travels will launch their Pay It Forward Initiative.

The yearlong event is comprised of 13 separate international group trips. The trips will take travelers through 6 continents and will cover 15 unique countries. During each trip we will be helping the travelers complete items from their bucket lists. (To see ours and submit your own ideas click here.)

Over the course of the event, we will be 'paying it forward' by raising awareness and collecting donations for two organizations that are very near and dear to us: The Lupus Foundation of America and The Bee Foundation for Brain Aneurysm Awareness.

There are several ways to take part in the Pay it Forward travel event:

  • Click on any of the trips below to learn more and join one of the travel events. Each event is capped at a certain number, so reserve your spot now!

  • Pay it Forward by donating to the GoFundMe page. 60% of your contribution will be donated directly to the organizations listed above and the other 40% will be used to help someone else complete an item on their bucket list.

  • Subscribe to our newsletter and stay connected as we travel around the world. 

may: Indonesia     *full itinerary inside

may: Indonesia     *full itinerary inside

January: japan     *full itinerary inside

January: japan     *full itinerary inside

february: The Philippines     *Full itinerary inside

february: The Philippines     *Full itinerary inside

March: Hong Kong     *full itinerary inside

March: Hong Kong     *full itinerary inside

april: VIETNAM & LAOS     *full itinerary inside

april: VIETNAM & LAOS     *full itinerary inside

JUne: Taiwan     *full itinerary inside

JUne: Taiwan     *full itinerary inside

July: kenya     *full itinerary inside

July: kenya     *full itinerary inside

JUly: spain     *full itinerary inside

JUly: spain     *full itinerary inside

august:ecuador,brazil,peru     *full itinerary inside

august:ecuador,brazil,peru     *full itinerary inside

september:east coast road trip     *full itinerary inside

september:east coast road trip     *full itinerary inside

October:West Coast road trip     *full itinerary inside

October:West Coast road trip     *full itinerary inside

november: australia     *full itinerary inside

november: australia     *full itinerary inside

December: Thailand     *full itinerary inside

December: Thailand     *full itinerary inside