Printing enterprises should develop a strict cutting process workflow, in which the operator needs to pay special attention to some matters when operating the paper cutter. See zibo big enter papermaking equipment limited company to make an introduction for us below.
[notes on operation of paper cutter]
(1) before starting up, check whether the jack pressure is normal, whether the photocell safety device is sensitive, safe and effective, whether the fine-tuning is at the "zero" position, and whether the air pump, electromagnetic and clutch are normal.
(2) according to the size of the printed matter to be cut, check the value of each procedure is accurate.
(3) normal cutting can only be carried out after the above parts are checked to be normal. Before cutting, the rules should be retreated to the back to make it move forward at a slow speed, and the manual pressure oil pump on the rules should be used for section refueling.
(4) use the knife tool when changing the knife, pay attention to whether there are people around when turning around with the knife, put the knife on the knife board, tighten the screws and put them in the designated place, and then use the knife changer to change the new knife.
(5) do not repair the blade on the cutter disc to avoid damage to the groove and the cutter disc.
(6) when cutting the knife, first cut off the power supply, remove the wheel's protective cover, etc., and after the wheel stops running, then use the special tool to raise the knife to the highest point, with a good protective cover, before starting the machine.
(7) cutting process due to more printing, and are flammable, therefore, should pay special attention to safety: Check whether all safety switches are normal before starting the machine. In case of any abnormality, stop the machine immediately for maintenance and report to the technical department (fill in the engineering form) and the scheduling department (process report form). It is strictly prohibited to put sundries, auxiliary materials and tools on the equipment; Inflammable and explosive articles shall be properly kept, the quantity of which shall be limited, and the application for use shall be made in accordance with the workshop management regulations. Do not put live parts in the safe distance of distribution box and fire hydrant to keep the fire passage unblocked; Regular inspection of the workshop fire facilities, fire extinguishers, hydrants and other equipment to ensure good operation; No smoking and no open fire in the workshop. In case of fire, please deal with it in time according to the fire.